BUILDING CONSTRUCTION COST
Total, $3,500,000 (Three Million, Five Hundred Thousand Dollars)
Pre-Construction: $150,000, (Apr. 5% of Total Construction)
Estimated cost for services used in planning a construction project before the actual construction begins. Architectural and related drawings, engineering, scheduling, testing, permits, utility tap fees, and other fees. Builders Risk insurance during 8 month construction period.
Construction Management: $150,000, (Apr. 5% of Total Construction)
- Construction Manager and Superintendent will be part of the building process from the very beginning helping the Owner in value Engineering all methods and materials. They will work as the owner’s agents during the construction process in coordination with the architects and engineers who designed the site and building. They will follow the plans and specifications throughout the construction process and red-line the drawings on any change orders implemented by the Contractors, Architects and Engineers, once signed off on by the Owner. The Construction Management or “CM” will also be fully responsible for all Material’s to be ordered and received outside the scope of each sub-contractors responsibility, including all lead time items which need to be pre-ordered and received prior to their installation. CM will also be responsible for following the predetermined completions schedule for each item and/or sub-contractor set forth at the beginning of the project, so that the project can be completed in a timely manner. The CM will assist the Owner in evaluating all bids, negotiating with and hiring subcontractors and workers, scheduling workers on site, gathering permits and following local building codes.
Site Work: $400,000
- Clear Site, Stockpile topsoil, development of Pad (utility extensions, pouring sidewalks, dumpster pads and curbs, Light Poles and installation of outdoor lighting. Pad Development $100,000, (200 parking spaces x $1,400 per space) = $280,000 includes drainage, $10,000 for fencing and flagpoles and $10,000 for landscaping.
- Construction estimated cost for 12,000 S.F., (2) story Stand Alone building complete: assuming slab on grade, steel joist, columns and beams, concrete block back up with brick face exterior and Interior front of house walls, plumbing, elevator, electrical, HVAC (heating, ventilation and air conditioning), EPDM (ethylene propylene monomer rubber) roof system and commercial hardware, includes equipment, materials, labor and delivery complete, per RS MEANS @ $200/s.f., Building Only.
Built-In Fixtures, Furniture and Equipment: $350,000
- (3) Built-In Bar’s total, 1 each in the Futures Room, All State Sports Bar and Legends Lounge, (5) Banquets total, (2) – 6 seat built in radius raised banquet’s in All State Sports Bar, (2) – 7 seat built in raised radius banquet’s and (1) – 8 seat built in raised radius banquet in Legends Lounge and (2) Wait Stations total, 1 each in the All State Sports bar and hall of Fame Dinning and Banquet Room, $50,000
- Refrigerated Glass 500 Bottle Wine Cooler, $25,000
- Kitchen and Bar equipment including hood ventilation, and refrigeration systems, $275,000
- Chairs, Stools, Tables, $25,000
ALL STATE Sports Bar Furniture List: (40) bar height chairs, (4) – 36″ x 36″ high top table’s with base, (2) – 30″ x 36″ high top table’s with base, (12) – 36″ x 36″ table’s with base and (48) chairs.
FUTURES Room Furniture List: (1) Hostess Station, (1) bar height chair, (11) bar height “fixed base” swivel stool’s, (12) – 42″ raised booth’s, (6) – 42″ x 30″ table’s with base, (5) – 30″ x 36″ table’s with base, (10) chairs.
XBOX/EA Sports Mezzanine Theater Furniture List: (12) Sports Stadium type folding seats “hard Plastic”, with (2) – 15’ x 24” “fixed base” table’s.
Legends Lounge Furniture List: (1) Hostess Station, (1) bar height chair, (13) bar height chairs, (5) – 30″ x 36″ high top table’s with base (10) bar height chairs, (5) – 36″ x 36″ table’s with base and (20) chair’s.
Hall of Fame Dinning and Banquet Room Furniture List: (20) – 36″ x 36″ table’s with base and (80) chairs.
Outside Courtyard Furniture List: (17) – 36″ x 36″ patio table’s with base, (17) tilt crank canvass Market Umbrella’s and (68) patio chairs.
- Light Fixtures, $15,000
- Memorabilia, $15,000
- Radio Booth Electronics, Televisions, Sound System, $35,000
- Small wares for both front and back of house complete. Storage racks, glassware, flatware, dinnerware, pots and pans, table top items, bar supplies, food preparation utensils and tools, storage supplies, service items and small appliances, $40,000
- Computerized point-of-sale (POS) system, centralized main frame with (4) sub-stations designed to use individual server smart devices, installation and Management Training, $20,000
Exterior Signage: $50,000
- Exterior Wall Graphic Board, Door signage, 50′ free-standing pole sign, and free-standing monument sign’s.
Construction Contingency: $150,000, (Apr. 5% of Total Construction)
A percentage of a contract value set aside for unpredictable changes in the scope of the work.
Contractor 10% Profit Re-Investment: (-$275,000)
Contractors to accept “trade of goods & services” for 10% profit less than $12,500, and “company stock” or “stock & trade package” if profit of 10% exceeds $12,500.
Contractor bidding Requirements
- Small Business 50 employee’s or less
- Company within 30 miles radius of site
- Hard Bid Contract, negotiated with Owner